Hostipol

I took my son to 'hostipol' today for a small operation on his hand (sorting a trigger thumb). It is always weird to be a temporary visitor of those large, well-oiled (if not a little erratically maintained) places that are the coalface of hardcore health! You go to hospital to have babies, to watch people die and to hope to be mended - I guess they are bound to stir up some kind of emotion in everyone.

My son's right hand is fixed now, but it currently looks like he's about to go in a boxing ring...bless him!

Comments

  1. Thanks for this giveaway opportunity and congrats on your 100th post! I love surprises!
    Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test