I often meet crazy headteachers

Today I met, for the second time, one of the many crazy headteachers in the world. Of course you have to be a little mad to undertake a job of such scope, with ridiculous stress levels and little thanks, but most masquerade as reasonably sane. Me - I love the overtly mad ones.

This particular character looks like a cross between Barry Manilow and Willy Wonker. He said many randomly bizarre things but my favourite of all he said today was:

"The animal kingdom have got a lot right - I mean they are not destroying the planet in the way we are, but you have to ask - do they do music like us humans do? When animals are making their music, it's either to say get away from my territory or come over to my place - if you know what I mean. I am a big fan of music - human music that is."

Long may he be in charge of impressionable little minds.

Comments

  1. Fantastic.

    You can't beat the sound of cicadas in the trees though. I decided in Turkey that that was the best music in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if head teachers a bit mad because of the amount of money they make.... and the guilt they feel because they slope off home early (or nip out to macdonalds) when their incredibly busy busy overworked staff are still at school. Or perhaps this is just the head at my school..... hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test