Well the date was begging for it wasn't it...
1) I will stop nicking.
2) I will start to accept my pyramania is an illness.
3) I will never, ever push anyone over again.
4) I will stop counting chocolate orange as one of my five a day.
5) I will leave irreverence to others - especially at funerals.
6) Only one joy ride per month and I will return the car afterwards.
7) I will understand that the C word is not appropriate in every situation - not even for overdue library books.
8) I will offer my bogeys to others before eating them.
9) I will stop justifying trashy TV and suduko by saying they are meditative.
10) I will no longer get annoyed and squirm inside when people use the term, 'let's not go there' because there are a few worse sins in the world, like murder.
Oh what a better person I would become.
No that was just me being silly.
I have never made a new year's resolution. If a change of habit is needed I like to think I could master it any time of year. However, truth is consistency is not overly my thing and there are probably several things I could do with 'adjusting.' Hey ho.