The E Party results

Did I have you on tenterhooks?


Absolutely brilliant party with host and hostess attending to every detail. Rabbit curry, salmon and goose on the menu, lots of things labelled with 'E' adjectives...a blue punch called exhilarating elixir....etc

I won second prize for my outfit although marching in and telling the hostess that not winning a prize would render me devastated (just after she had given out first prize) might have swayed the result a little. I won an egg timer.

There was an Einstein, two Egyptians, two 'Eighties' - one looked like Adam Ant the other Madonna, an enchantress, an Essex girl, an estate agent, two Elvises, some elves, an Easter bunny, an e mail, an envelope, Eddy Edwards, Edwina from Absolutely Fabulous, an executioner, the Eastern Daily Press, an explorer, Emma from Jane Austin, a few Emos, an elephant, Elton John, a big E, Edith Piaf, an Everton supporter, an eclipse...and some others I have forgotten.

And now I need to rest.

Comments

  1. You look amazing!!!!! And you can't even tell it's you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What did Andy go as? Can we have a photo? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture - I bet there was a lot of fun there.
    What did your man go as?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now old sayings aside, you didn't run like that did you?

    That looks like a party in which the wobbly sauce might have been involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the slightly worried expression, not surprising with fingers like that of course... (hope you wernt tempted to pick your nose!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Edward Scissorhands BTW!

    No - not my own Chris but plenty of other people's - accidentally of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and here you are again...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/osborne_villas/4282077777/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photo - and black and white multiplies the creepiness x 1000000. How did all you pissed people take arty photos?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...now you did tell me what that effect was but I forgot to take notes.

    Photos mostly happened before 8 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cool but don't leave hair putty with your daughter AND me! Why!? Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test