Last year before Christmas I got the team I work in to answer a questionnaire about themselves. I then turned their answers into a quiz (sort of who said what..who chose...match the ? with the ?...etc...)to entertain us over lunch!!!! I’m not suggesting I do that with Blogsville but here are a few of the optional questions I asked -with my answers.
I was wondering if anyone would give me their answers in the comment box.
Pretty please. Please, please, beg, please.....
You've seen some of my dodgy inner workings. Now it's my turn to be nosey. Even if you choose just one question to answer I'd love it. You might even like to answer a question I have not asked. I am even considering not blogging tomorrow to see how many answers I can get from you.............
1) What is your idea of a good night out?
Witty banter or interesting/thought provoking conversation in a pub with beer...some live music is a bonus
2) If you could receive any gift tomorrow, what would it be?
Well, I don’t really want much but if a gift was forced upon me I might choose one of the following:
A personal massager/Michelin star chef
A very large, warm, eco-friendly room for just me and my projects
A garden where I can see the sun set (obscured only by the gazelle wandering across the Serengeti – that bit’s a joke)
world peace of course but as we are being hypothetical, I didn't want just to cliché.
3) What five things could you never do without?
My family, My sense of humour, My bike, My creativity, My interest/enthusiasm
4) The thing I like least about the country I live in is
Its irresponsible media
5) The thing I like most about the country I live in is
The quirkiness you can readily find in its people - particularly with respect to humour.
5) What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Hanging out with my kids and chap, playing fiddle, writing, art and craft, socialising, walks in the countryside, meals out, exploring silly ideas, reading, laughing, 'pooting
6) What do you consider to be most undesirable in a person?
Closed mindedness (although I can forgive them - they don't know what they don't know - they cannot help it!)
7) What chores do you least like doing?
Getting near as can to 'presentable for the real world' on work mornings. It's when the material world seems to really gang up on me.
8) If you could own your own shop, what would it sell?
9) As a child at school what were you good at
Science - eventually
and what were you not so good at?
10) If I could guarantee you success, how would you choose to earn a living?
Providing wellbeing/training days for teams of people.
A best selling book!