Shards



And as a CD....

Comments

  1. Well now that looks like a fantastic mosaic! Is it glass, synthetic, porcelain, natural stone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joe

    It's paper and watercolour Eric - that's all. My fellar has just recorded an album he's calling shards - so I am playing around with shards until I get cut and cry.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it!!

    C x

    Ps. Your pressy should have arrived at your office on Friday. Give me a shout and let me know when you get it....and if you like it! *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice title Andy. Nice art Moll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carol and Claire. I have added a photo of the CD but the colours are not as vibrant in the photo as they are in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments......

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the blog spell...

51 quirky features of Norwich Cathedral that you can go and find

Anal Retention Test